Arnold & Sylvester Clash Arnold & Sylvester Clash

You should animate the eyes,
make them look at each other.

WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

noooooooooooooooooooooo

to short :(

An Ode to My Girlfriend. An Ode to My Girlfriend.

You shouldn't need someone else to cheer you up.

to melodramtic, boowhoo nobody loves me, sorry but there are always many more ppl who have it a whole lot worse. (disease, hunger, war ect.)

Get over your pubescent self, what if she broke up with you.(not that she will) would you spiral out of control and kill yourself, unlikely, probably just looking for attention.
One day you'll figure out there are more interesting ways to spend your time than feeling sorry for yourself.

I hope you live happily ever after and that this review doesn't make you cry :)

p.s. better art than most, although looks like you drew over photo's didn't you..

Eyseicle responds:

I know there's a lot more people that have it worse then me... But I'm just expressing my love to her. And how she changed my entire life around. And *IF* she did break up with me... I'd fight to become a better person and win her heart once again. And Yes... Some of the art, I did over photos. Not ALL... But some...

Done in Sixty Minutes Done in Sixty Minutes

Agreed

I agree, I wish ppl would put more effort into the crap they spew forth, bad/no sound, short, stupid,bad drawings, the endless bad drawings!!
I get so pissed off... ah I feel better now :).

Yet I come back in the hope that i'll find the occasional good flash.

MurcurySword responds:

You have to vent the things-I-hate-about-the-web agression every once in a while. Liberating isn't it? I almost heard "I have a dream!" after reading your review (literally almost heard). That probably I think I need sleep. I mean watching Mercury Rising at 5:24 am is cool and all, but... actually there is no but. Seeing Bruce Willis kill Alec Baldwin after the namless hitman dude dies is like candy... (I'm sorry, my mind is wandering)...

The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 2 The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 2

shazbot

Better than the first but still with the cardboard figures. learnt to draw characters from differnt angles/poses and learn to animated them.

The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 1 The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 1

1 year?

I'm sorry but if that took over 1 year, well I was expecting better, I was going to make some points about this and that but just read Amnesiac's review below this one, I agree with what he says.

It's better than a lot of stuff on newgrounds but that says something about the quality of flash here. People should practise drawing more.

The Grim Reaper Show The Grim Reaper Show

Me too me too

haha that was funny cant wait for more

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

PURE GENIUS

Attack of the Smilers Attack of the Smilers

Good

Somevery good animation here, although some of the graphics are poor (ant) while others are really good(background) a mixed bag then.

Life of a Samurai Life of a Samurai

Quite original

I think i would be very worth while doing a short movie in this style, the other characters wouldnt even have to be particulary well drawn (like youve already done), it works very well, sort of visuals to someone telling a story, or a dreamsequence. very nice.

FireHound responds:

Good... then I'll make a short movie in this style. But I'm probably going to draw everything like I did the main character. Will be a lot of work but I think its worth the trouble.